Thursday, January 12, 2012

Huynh - All About Me


Hello everybody!
                My name is Jonathan Huynh. I am here in the school of music studying jazz and I came from Bristol, Connecticut. I came to Loyola so that I could get a great music education and so that I can experience what it is like in a city filled with music and jazz. I do however, enjoy many other things and am willing to give anything I have yet to try a chance. I was very diverse in high school, as I participated in many different activities. I was part of the math team, the bowling team, the varsity football team, the varsity wrestling team, the jazz band, the marching band, the concert band, the choir, and many other groups.
                Aside from school activities, I also did many things outside of school. For work, I did free lance for a computer programming company called Acsys. I also was avid World of Warcraft player and still do occasionally enjoy the game. I used to play Magic the Gathering and would attend F.N.M. weekly and participate in many of those tournaments. I do miss playing M.T.G. but I don’t have anybody here that plays so, if you do, then let me know!
                I have experienced many magnificent things in my life, which include traveling all around the world. I have been all over the U.S. including Hawaii and Alaska, all over South and Central America, Asia, and Australia. One of my biggest and most exciting trips was my People to People trip to China. I was able to travel all over, from Beijing to Hong Kong, and even Shanghai. It’s very interesting seeing how people live differently in different parts of the world. It was the trip of a lifetime and I will never forget the things that I had learned when I was on it. It made me greatly appreciate the things I have here in the United States.
                I may not have chosen to be in this class, but I am open to it and am willing to give it a try. I hope nobody will write me off because I’m not an anime fan, but I do hope you are willing to give me a chance like I am giving to this.


 P.S.- I actually am Chinese, Puerto Rican, Polish, and Native. And i can speak some Chinese ( i understand it better ). AND I know what this shirt says...(it was a Christmas present)

No comments:

Post a Comment